- Pulse jet air piping with pulse outlet above bag center
- Inlet baffling reduces abrasion of filters by the incoming dust laden air.
- High side inlet with large drop out section reduces filter loading and produces downward air pattern
inside collector housing.
- 12-gauge carbon steel housing, reinforced with ¼” angle and channel, welded construction, pre-assembled to largest feasible shipping sections.
- 60° hopper with square discharge flanged and pre-drilled for auxiliary equipment.
- Compressed air manifold mounted with pipe couplings for connection of air supply.
- Hopper discharge clearance of 50” below airlock discharge.
- Flanged inlet and flanged outlet.
- Walk-in bag access door.
- One differential pressure gauge with connecting hardware.
- Prime finish, inside and outside, and exterior finish coat steel spec paint.
- Top bag removal via walk-in plenum
- Inlet Plenum with internal baffle, platform and safety railing, enclosed caged ladder
- Timer Board, Diaphragm Valves & Solenoids all pre-wired
- Control panel with interior mounted variable frequency drive for blower fan motor and exterior mounted start/stop buttons and rheostatic control; also includes fused disconnect and transformer for 120-volt controls.
- SCFM and induced air blower size determined by design team
- Rotary airlock with 3 phase electric motor
- Air compressor and air dryer
- Polypropylene, aramid or other bag materials available
- Air to cloth ratio determined by design team
- Ductwork to connect dust collector to induced air blower as well as blower exhaust stack
- Removable inspection door on discharge hopper
The Versatility of Vulcan® Drying Systems Baghouses
SELECT THE PERFECT BAGHOUSES FOR YOUR PROJECT.