Used Drying Equipment
Vulcan 8424 Concrete Lined Drum – This drum is designed for high-temperature incinerating or calcining applications. The drum is equipped with screw flighting at the feed end of the drum which assists with conveying of the material. The remainder of the drum is refractory-lined with 5″ cast refractory and chains. This chain curtain is used to increase heat transfer efficiency to the material through increased surface area by direct contact with the hot gas stream, recovering more usable energy. The high-temperature refractory also helps insulate the kiln and reduce energy loss to the environment, once again increasing heat transfer efficiency. This Vulcan® Drying Systems incinerator is in good condition.
Thermal Oxidizer with Zeeco 10 MMBTU Burner – 7′ long x 6′ diameter oxidizing chamber with Zeeco Model BG1-125 10 MMBtu Burner.
Stationary Parallel Flow 9047 Drum – Stationary Parallel Flow 47′ Drum with recycle collar and discharge mounted primary collector.
- Right-hand discharge from burner end
- 10’ expanded discharge end x 8’ long
- 9’ expanded combustion end x 7’ long
- 89’’ diameter main barrel
- Overall shell length 47’
- Shell measures on average ½’’
- No readings less than .413’’
- Highest reading of .523’’
Stainless Steel Scrubber
- Components: Venturi, Ejector and Scrubber Tank
- Base Size: 68” x 68”
- Scrubber Tank Size: 12 cu. ft.
- Ejector Size: 20 cu. ft.
Quench Tower Pre-Cooler – This is a multifunctional stainless steel 308 vessel that is currently ready for our engineers to cost effectively configure it to fit your application, or ready for a potential customer to configure to their specific needs. With slight modifications the vessel is suitable for the following unit operations/applications:
Pulse Jet Baghouse
- 11,400 SCFM PulseJet Baghouse
- 1901 sq. ft. of cloth
- 11,404 SCFM at 6:1 air to cloth ratio
- 121 10’ by 6” bags
- 30” inlet
- 24” outlet
- 8′ x 8′ x 30′
Duroflow Positive Displacement Blower – 20 HP,3500 RPM 230/460, 3-phase motor with silencer. Max pressure: 15 PSIG; Max Vacuum: 15″ Hg; Max Volume: 403 CFM. Model 4504VT.
Cedarapids 6422 Portable Rotary Dryer – 64″ diameter x 22′ long rotary dryer mounted on a triple-axle trailer. Features a saddle chain drive system with 25 hp drive motor. Counter flow dryer system. Burner and blower can be added at additional cost. Very good condition.
Bethlehem Indirect Fired Inconel 2421 Rotary Calciner – 4′ diameter x 15’6″ long stainless steel heated zone. Overall drum length is approximately 21′. 4′ diameter brick refractory lined furnace is heated by 63 jet style natural gas burners for an estimated 2 to 3 MMBtu/hr. of heat input. Can reach up to 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. Combustion gases exit through a 8″ x 11.5″ flue. Parallel sweep gas flow configuration. Chain and sprocket drive powered by a 2 hp electric motor. Tires ride on grooved trunnions with no need for thrust or guide rollers. Bellow and wear pad adjustable seals. Skid mounted. Overall dimensions: 30′ long x 8′ wide x 8′ high.
BarberGreene Portable 10′ x 45′ Parallel Flow Drum – DM75, 10’X45′, 600 TPH, S/N 8535-J, very good condition. Asphalt drum mixer with quad trunnion drive. Electric motor with heavy-duty speed reducer, high-torque drives. General Combustion multi-fuel high BTU burner with 150 HP high-capacity blower, mounted on 4-axle chassis with single-axle front mount tow booster with airbag system. Triple Axle plus rear Jeep extension. Drum thickness: (Front) .30, .33 (Middle) .38, .35 (Rear) .40, .42.
BarberGreene DM71 9′ x 36′ Portable Drum Mixer
- 9′ x 36′ Portable Drum Mixer
- Size (DxL): 9’x36′
- Material Of Construction: Carbon Steel
- Burner: Genco Model 1001
- Burner rating: 120.35 MBtu
- Discharge: Side sweep right hand (from burner end
- Drive Type: 75 HP cradle chain w/ HD gear reducer
- Feed: Gravity inlet chute
- Flow: Parallel
- Fuel: Current set up for oil
- Mounting: Triple axle portability
- Shell: 36′ long
8’6″ x 47′ Frac Sand Dryer
- 8’6″ diameter by 47′ length. Gencor AF-75 burner
- Feed/combustion diameter: 11′. Feed/combustion length 10′
- Center section diameter: 8’6″. Center section length: 29′
- Discharge end diameter: 9’6″. Discharge end length: 8′
- Drive package: Three (3) 50 hp motors and reducers. Trunnion drive
- Fuel saver wrap pack
50 GPM Oil-Water Separator – Vulcan’s Oil-Water Separators are constructed from heavy-duty 1/4″ 304 Stainless Steel. The standard polypropylene media is clog-resistant and can withstand higher temperatures than PVC. Our large built-in oil storage reservoirs reduce the oil pump-out intervals.